RE: Europa-List: Chicago Builders

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Chicago Builders
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:44:37

>Any Chicago builders out there?  I am in the NW suburbs of Chicago and have
>a XS 80% done (with 80% to go).  Just looking to compare notes with local
>builders.

Brad - the record shows the following Europa folk in Illinois & Wisconsin.

363   N378PJ  Paul McAllister   Pewaukee
A001  N203EC  Donald Heath      Eau Claire
A008  N218RS  Ralph Butler      Matteson
A016          Jim Hull          Burlington
A093          Paul Artusa       Minooka
A126  N8690E  Steven Genotte    Kenosha
A129  N526BE  Robert Hosto      La Moille
A136          Norm Clemetsen    Glenview
A154          James Longley     Poplar Grove
A157          Jeffrey Williams  Brookfield
A159          Chris Beck        West Bend
A204          Donald Ingram     Elmhurst
A268          Kenneth Gresham   Delavan

Don't know how close any of them might be to you. Not all of them are
Europa Club members, but you should find full contact details for at
least some of them on your Europa Club CD. Most up-to-date member
contact info is in the members-only area of the Europa Club website.

And what is your kit number, please? I still have you listed as "No Europa"!

regards

Rowland