Re: Europa-List: Chicago Builders

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Chicago Builders
From: Chris Beck <n9zes@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:56:21

Brad Shafer wrote:

>Any Chicago builders out there?  I am in the NW suburbs of Chicago and have
>a XS 80% done (with 80% to go).  Just looking to compare notes with local
>builders.
>Brad
>
>Brad Shafer
>773-991-2632

Hi, Brad.

We're over just north of Belvidere.  I wish we were as far along as you are.

Actually, the wife and I are taking next week off to go retrieve our
project from her brother's extra garage, where it's been stored since we
moved from Wisconsin last summer and get it set up at the new place and
get going on it.

We've had quite a detour on the project with job travel, the birth of a
child, household moves, job changes, etc.  Now it looks like we're ready
to get moving!

Chris and Sue Beck
A159 XS mono