Europa-List: Wing Cradles

Subject: Europa-List: Wing Cradles
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 12:13:57

I am in the process of making my wing cradles.  What experience have people had
with the material used to line them?  I will also need to make a set for my
trailer
and am anxious to avoid "hangar rash" after the wings are painted.

Jim-A-286, Punta Gorda FL
<DIV>I am in the process of making my wing cradles.&nbsp; What experience have
people had with the material used to line them?&nbsp; I will also need to make
a set for my trailer and am anxious to avoid "hangar rash" after the wings are
painted. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim-A-286, Punta Gorda FL</DIV></body></html>