Re: Europa-List: First flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight
From: Craig Ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:15:43

Thanks all for the kind words on having had a successful first flight.
Since then Bob has taken 5CN up on several more shake-down flights and me
working nights making small changes to such things as prop pitch and cooling
duct baffeling.  I took to the air last evening for my first try at flying
her and found I too have that distinctive Europa grin when done.  Can't wait
to do it again.  Five hr. done and 35 to go.

craig ellison
N205CN
silverton, or