RE: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip pin Cover
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:25:40

I have a very simple idea from my inspector who works on gliders. Buy a
sheet of white self adhesive circular discs about 50mm diameter. As well
as the tail plane pip pins these can be used to cover the drag link pins
on the wings where the surface is curved. If you rig and derig
infrequently like I do just be careful when it comes to removal as it is
possible to pull the paint at the edge of the hole. Best to puncture the
disc and remove it in a circular motion.

Nigel Charles