Re: Europa-List: 914 Backfiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 Backfiring
From: Craig Ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:42:43

Steve,

Not sure I can be much help but I did get the same one loud pop on shut down
when doing engine testing but only when the CHT was near redline.  I had
problems with overtemp while idle running fully cowled and ended up
fabricating a cowl flap.  Now that the CHT/water temp. stay lower I haven't
had and repeats.

craig ellison
A205/N205CN
Silverton, OR