Re: Europa-List: Glider Ailerons

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Glider Ailerons
From: RK Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:13:41

Jim,

I also am building the MG wings and will be watching closely the
responces you get. In addition, I am quite confused by the wing trailing
edge finishing, but will get to that in time. Currently working on the
airframe having just mounted the engine. ;)!!

Ralph
RK Hallett III
Reno, NV usa

im Butcher wrote:

>When preparing to install the GA 02 plates, do you cut away the entire top
>flange
of the close out to allow the GA02 to slide in, or do you attempt to cut a
slot at the in the flange of the close out and twist GA 02 into place?  (I have
issue 2 page 7-6 of the manual.  Looks like one would cut the flange shown
in Fig 13).

>BTW, this same page refers to removing a large part of the leading edge to
>provide
clearance for the aileron push rod.  No where in my manual is the further
mention of the installation of the aileron push rod.  Can someone refer me to
a source of this information?  I downloaded the MG manual from the Europa US
website.  No manual came with my MG kit.