Europa-List: Glider Ailerons

Subject: Europa-List: Glider Ailerons
From: Jim Butcher <europa@triton.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:31:17

When preparing to install the GA 02 plates, do you cut away the entire top
flange
of the close out to allow the GA02 to slide in, or do you attempt to cut a
slot at the in the flange of the close out and twist GA 02 into place?  (I have
issue 2 page 7-6 of the manual.  Looks like one would cut the flange shown in
Fig 13).

BTW, this same page refers to removing a large part of the leading edge to
provide
clearance for the aileron push rod.  No where in my manual is the further
mention of the installation of the aileron push rod.  Can someone refer me to
a source of this information?  I downloaded the MG manual from the Europa US
website.
No manual came with my MG kit.

Thanks

Jim Butcher