Re: Europa-List: Bob Borger especially

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Bob Borger especially
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:08:08

Bob, Richard, Jos et al,
            Thanks for the quick reply (I finally got up for lunch).
            I Googled the loctite outfit and stumbled on Loctite 243 data
sheet about the same time I fell upon a bottle of the same in my kit of
bits. the page you may want to peruse (Jos) is:
http://tds.loctite.com/tds5/docs/243-EN.PDF

            It especially advertises its resistance to brake fluid, so am
daubing onto the ell threads and praying slightly. I'l give it a couple of
days to find itself, but believe in time it will prove worthy.

            I appreciate the value of this list and the friends it coughs
up!
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, etc.
Ferg