Europa-List: Re: CS Prop Failure (a cautionary tale)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: CS Prop Failure (a cautionary tale)
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:00:45

> So all said, I do not know what Mark is doing flying an A/C in an un
> airworthy state.   Taking all into account I think he would do well to keep
> his mouth shut and get his prop fixed and signed for properly.

Some real encouragement to share bad experiences that could make us all
safety aware! Thank god burning at the stake has been abandoned...physically
if not verbally at least.

Best wishes to all at this obviously charitable time!

BTW. Mark... Thank you for pointing out this occurrence.

Gerry Holland

Still learning every day and thankful to those who share their learning too!