RE: Europa-List: Hey Guys...Speaking of drag...

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Hey Guys...Speaking of drag...
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:20:13
 11/30/2005 03:20:17 PM,
        Serialize complete at 11/30/2005 03:20:17 PM

Paul,

It's not a mod that I have made, but yes Chris did cut down on the area of
the intake.
I've not measured it, but it looks to be about 2.5" deep and also wider
than the original.
He had done a lot of reading on cooling drag, and a lot of the work went
into smoothing the outflow of air, and reducing the downward exit angle.

Dave

"Paul McAllister" <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
11/30/2005 02:50 PM