Europa-List: woodcomp/kremen props [was: conventional gear]

Subject: Europa-List: woodcomp/kremen props [was: conventional gear]
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:12:00

>Are you able (and willing) to mail me a survey of the Europa's that
>are flying with a  912S Rotax engine and a Woodcomp (or Kremen)
>propeller type SR 200 (3 blades)

I have sent a fuller response direct to Jack. As far as I know, the
only Europas that have flown with any type of Kremen/Woodcomp
propellers are:

F-PSLY 912
G-XSDJ 914
HB-YIE 912S
OK-EUR 914

(I just remembered that Tim Houlihan's G-BZTH with a 912 is getting
one fitted, but not sure if it has flown or been cleared for flight
with it yet.)

In addition to Jack, builders 402, 438, 486, 529, 556, A064, A061 all
plan to fit Kremen/Woodcomp props of some type.

If anyone knows of any other Europas fitted with Kremen/Woodcomp
props, please let us know!

regards

Rowland