RE: Europa-List: woodcomp/kremen props [was: conventional gear]

Subject: RE: Europa-List: woodcomp/kremen props [was: conventional gear]
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:37:31

Hi! Michel.
I REALLY don't think you are entitled to decry Europa for promoting the
propeller of their choice.  Would you "shoot yourself in the foot"?
Seems to me that your own authority has it's head up it's anus.
You should make an approach to Kremen and and get the French Authorities
to re-examine their "eyes closed attitude.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300 MT CS Prop.