Re: Europa-List: Current sales & production

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Current sales & production
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:51:20

Cliff,

That sound's fascinating...when you say the kit could "have new all
molded parts, I saw the prototypes.", do you literally mean
"all"?...e.g., did you see new moulds for...say...cowls?, wings?,
fuselage?

What evidence did you see of complete kits going out the door?

With the new Light Sport Aircraft category, I've wondered whether they
might put the Europa on a diet, discard the retractable mono, go back
to the 80 hp 912, and just slip under the maximum allowable performance
for the LSA(?).

...just speculation on my part,

Fred