Re: Europa-List: Current sales & production

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Current sales & production
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:38:11

Fred ,  All

I guess I should have been more explicit.  I was shown by Andy replacement
molded
parts for the "glass over foam" parts.

They had a fuselage and other parts setting there getting ready for shipping to
a UK customer.  They said that there most urgent effort was to support the
builder
who are in the process of building their kit.

I did over hear a conversation (before the door was closed) of "flight test" on
something that is being worked on.

You suggest LSA ,  very possible.   I know for sure they are not just sitting
around
and taking it easy.  There is something going on.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555