Europa-List: Plenum chamber

Subject: Europa-List: Plenum chamber
From: Gavin & Anne <gavanne@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:42:27

Hello all

When I purchased my engine installation kit from the previous Europa factory
they sent me a plenum chamber for a Classic Europa whereas mine is an XS=85=85.I
didn't know the plenums where different, but the classic plenum is about an
inch taller and has a 45 degree chamfer on the front right hand corner

Is anyone out there in the opposite situation =85..ie  have a classic Europa
and an XS plenum?
In retrospect I guess an XS plenum would easily fit under a classic cowling.

The other option is to modify my existing Plenum or purchase a XS one as
there is just not enough room under an XS cowling to comfortably fit it.

Gavin Lee=85=85.#355