Re: Europa-List: intercom

Subject: Re: Europa-List: intercom
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:43:59

Paul,

I have an XCOM and it works fine.  I did have an intermittent problem early
on and the support was excellent.  The guy air mailed me another one and
gave me a return envelope for the old one.

I made my own wiring loom and despite my care I did make some mistakes.  If
you want to make you own loom XCOM have really good instructions on their
WEB site.  They do sell a wiring loom and I thought it was expensive at
first, however after messing around for a day the ready made one seemed like
a bargain.

Regards,  Paul