Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 11/01/05

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 11/01/05
From: Tim Weert <tim.weert@hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:35:13

Hi Graham,

I protected the Spring/bar connection by plastic tubes. This isolates
electrical currents which might start between two different metals during a
corrosion process and protects the wite paint on the bars. The pics on the
web  http://www.europaowners.org/album135
are from Jac van Heeswijk's bird. The one "Upper side Coil Spring " with the
wite bar is from my own bird.
As soon as possible (VFR weather between Holland and the UK) I'lI fly Ian's
and Ivor's ciol springs to the UK. I think it's wise to have some patience
and wait untill Ian and Ivor have received their PFA approval. Than the
conditions for the MOD are clear and there might be some small additional
requirements in the specs. list.

Regards, Tim.