Re: Europa-List: Nose Gear Springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nose Gear Springs
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:30:41

Thanks for the comments.  You have a good point.

Andy Draper is aware of the possibility of denting the tube and thinks it
will be OK but will do some calculations to check.

My aim is to simplify things for the average builder, particularly with the
PFA.  I have picked up the project "as is" and unfortunately lack the time
to do a lot of in depth research.

Yes there are probably better options so can anyone out there offer us some
further advice/research.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk