RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 11/01/05

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 11/01/05
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:39:08

Graham,
That's a very good point you make ...it had crossed my mind to probably
get a nylon sleeve pushed on to the ends of the spring and/or a piece of
nylon suitably wrapped round the members onto which the springs will
act.( probably clipped with Junilee Clips)
Regards
Bob H  Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300 ( with upside down bump stop after bungee
failure!)

Robt.C.Harrison