Re: Europa-List: monowheel trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: monowheel trailer
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:06:23

A while ago I aquired a monowheel trailer. The previous owner had  the car
registration painted on an ali sheet above the light  cluster. Apparently
this is no longer legal.  A motorcycle  rear plate would fit there so I
tried to buy one form Halfords,  but they and others will not supply one
for a registration  assigned to a car. More than their job's worth
apparently................

Not a problem with number plates for your trailer.  Take a  template off your
car and paint your own.  If your name is not  Michaelangelo you can make up
letter stencils form your car and/or your  friends - bound to find all the
right letters close by.

Cost - practically nil.

Patrick