Europa-List: RE: Angle of Attack

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Angle of Attack
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:51:58
        0.64 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Hi Ferg and all,
Sorry for my slow comprehension, please try to be patient with me. I see the
point
in Graham's message. In ground effect, the effect of the tailplane being washed
out, and a quick pull to get the tail wheel on the ground. That should be
no problem, if the plane is in the right nose-up attitude eh? That right
attitude,
or angle of attack, is depending on air-speed only, and the sink rate is
governed by weight and power applied, as far as i understood so far.  Would
it help to do slow flight at altitude to get an idea of the power needed at 55
knots?

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/