Europa-List: RE: Angle of Attack

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Angle of Attack
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:58:18
        0.64 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Since i am a very green pilot, and do only dream about flying my Europa, please
do not take this attempt too serious. I am flying the club's Supercub, and
especially
on skies it asks for a fixed, 60 miles final, and because of the white-out,
you only set the descent rate at about 100 ft/min. The variable in this
quotation is the settle down point of course. But since there are no numbers
on these very long and very white runways, it does not matter. In my dreams i
land the Europa the same way. Nail the speed on final, and set the descent rate
at an agreeable speed. Why would this work or not work?

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/