Re: Europa-List: 914 Waste Gate

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 Waste Gate
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 03:39:36

The email from Matt Carpenter is useful but other Recent  correspondence
about 914s and wastegates, bears out my suspicion that  Rotax have not issued
any

specific detailed instructions about the  operation of the wastegate and
particularly the most important part - pre  flight checks and inspections.

I have downloaded masses of info from the Rotax and Europa sites but  can
find nothing specific relating to wastegates.  Maybe I have not  looked in the

right places but can anyone point me in the right  direction?.

The information would appear to be needed by a lot of 914  owners.

Patrick