Re: Europa-List: Micromonitor Tacho input

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Micromonitor Tacho input
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:44:35

Paul

I have installed the Rocky uMicro Monitor in both Bob's and my Europas. In both
the Rotax tach leads were used. I attached one lead to ground reference and the
other to pin #C . If it does not work well at low RPM,  reverse the wires
connection.

Note: I helped the engineers from Dynon on Wednesday to test there engine
monitor
so they can say it worked on Roatax  too.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555