RE: Europa-List: Micromonitor Tacho input

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Micromonitor Tacho input
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:08:43

Paul:

I just had this problem.  Upon first startup of my engine the tach didn't
work. I hooked up the wires incorrectly.  This is on the 914 model engine.
There are two wires coming from the Rotax main connector. #26 goes to a
micromonitor ground and #13 goes to the  tach terminal on the monitor.  No
capacitors are needed.

Steve Hagar
hagargs@earthlink.net