Europa-List: RE: Electric Buss Pix

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Electric Buss Pix
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:51:31

Thanks Alfred,
I know some email programs mess up those long URLs here's the short version:
http://www.europaowners.org/Fuse-panel-in-picnic-tray

I'm using the E-Bus:
http://www.anywheremap.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=4
For the hot side and:
http://www.bandcspecialty.com/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?26X358218
24/24-Tab Firewall Ground Kit for the ground side.

When I get a spare minute I'll update the photos I have on EuropaOwners.

I'll also post the photos of my panel mounted on shock mounts
http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=4403K27&pagenum=1219
I did it to address a clearance problem and it just made everything better.
Panel
comes on and off easily, wires have clearance, I'm very happy with the results.
If it gives some shock protection all the better...

Steved.
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/