Re: Europa-List: Newbies on the List

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Newbies on the List
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:57:37

Ira,

I appreciate your comments.  I am, however, not overly pleased  to be
described as a 'Newby'. which may be true as far as this list is  concerned, but

after some 50 years + of aviation, including carrier ops  (over 1000 deck
landings

in jets) , I am not amused at your condescending  attitude.  My experience in
aviation is quite as relevant as your  boast of 1000 mile trips.

I will continue on this forum to offer opinions in the hope of  receiving
advice and comment, which I accept may well differ from my own  perceptions.  So

far I have gained a lot of information from many  submissions, which have been

made in a helpful and friendly manner.

You are the one exception and I would be grateful if we could resume  without
acrimony and without being treated as the new boy whose opinions  are
rubbished.

The forum is of great value to all Europa flyers and I hope to see  much more
of the excellent advice and information which I have gleaned in  a relatively
short time.

The latest comments on wategate operation and faults is  interesting.  Has
anyone a complete solution to sticking wastegates,  lubrication of whatever?

Patrick.