Europa-List: Newbies on the List

Subject: Europa-List: Newbies on the List
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:32:13
 09/18/2005 04:32:11 PM,
        Serialize complete at 09/18/2005 04:32:11 PM

Patrick,
Very sorry.  Nothing Personal.
However, look at the point of view of the hundred of other on this list.

You asserted an opinion about engines, then said you didn't really know
much.
Opinions are certainly your privilege, but please don't share them unless
you actually have some reason to think others on the list would find them
pertinent.

On the other hand, reviewing what has already been said in the past years
on the list
by searching Andrew's archive site or the Matronics site will inform
recent joiners
with out clutter for everyone else. The list works best when we all keep
everyone in mind.

Asking a question is never out of bounds here, that's the raison d etre.
Ask what is pertinent, don't quote the whole past digest, and please keep
the SUBJECT LINE accurate.

Ira N224XS
Three 1000 mile cross country trips and 160 hours
912S Blue Mountain EFIS/One, Two Axis AP (which I don't bother to use
because the plane is too much fun
to hand fly ;-) )