Re: Europa-List: Landing Light

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing Light
From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:24:48

For those interested, I have a set of Fred's wingtip lenses on N55XS.
In a word, they are supurb.  Far superior to the offerings Europa once
had.  Anyone considering the Creative Air solution to lighting, and I
highly recommend it, should also consider some of Fred's lenses.  I am
completely satisfied with mine...

Good to hear from you, Fred.  Now, get building... :)

Jeff - N55XS
60+ hours and still grinning...  ;)