Re: Europa-List: Landing Light

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing Light
From: Kevin And Ann Klinefelter <kevann@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:35:51

Yes, I saw an example of that on the creative air web site. Unfortunatly
its a bit late for that as my wings are done and I have installed Whelen
strobe and position lights. I am looking for examples of landing lights
to mount in the cowl or possibly the mono-wheel fairing or flap hinge
fairing.
Thaks, Kevin