Re: Europa-List: Landing Light

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing Light
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:39:36

Kevin,

Check out:  http://www.aerovisions.com/hid/index.html  for a High
Intensity Discharge solution for the landing light.  I will probably
try to add one of these somewhere on N914XL.  I just wish I knew where
and how...

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(85%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar
in, flap drive in, Mod 70 done. Working in - 24 Instrument Panel, 25
Electrical, 28 Flaps, 29 Main Gear, 30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door
Latches & 35 Doors, 37 Finishing.  Airmaster on order.  Seat arrived
---From Oregon Aero.  Preparing ROTAX 914 for installation.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117