Europa-List: Fuel gauge - again!

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel gauge - again!
From: Bob Fairall <bfairall@fairalls.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:19:49

Having become fed up with the 'standard' location of the fuel sight gauge on
my existing Europa for all the previously well documented reasons, in
addition to the Flowscan and Capacitance type gauges I intent to fit, I
thought I'd also fit a sight gauge, albeit up the seat back as others have
done.

I'm just a bit unsure of the precise route for the tube. Have others gone up
the left side of the tunnel, the right side, or straight through the middle?

Bob Fairall

Kit 71 G-BXLK up and flying wonderfully since 1998.
Kit 494 under construction and I'm STILL enjoying every minute of it!