RE: Europa-List: Seating

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Seating
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:39:44

Sven

For what it is worth, I had a similar problem with my zenith (which I am
flying while building my Europa).  I took all the back padding out of my
Zenith and also started flying barefoot (which took away the thickness of
the shoe sole).  This changed the relationship back/legs/feet and now my
back does not hurt any more...so my advice is to start with the shape of the
seat and once this is right go to the padding.

Will -
Bogota