Europa-List: List Digest Truncation Fixed!!

Subject: Europa-List: List Digest Truncation Fixed!!
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:09:40

Dear Listers,

I finally figured out today what was causing the occasional
truncation of the daily List Digest emails.  Seems that every once in
a while a message would contain a single "." (period) on line all by
itself.  The mailers would see this and assume that this was the
universal emailer signal for "end of message", and consequently
wouldn't process any of the rest of the Digest message.

I've put in a filter today to remove any of these sequences so we
should be back in business on the Digests.

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Admin.

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft