RE: Europa-List: Arladite / Redux / Epibond 420 Expiration Date Dilemma

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Arladite / Redux / Epibond 420 Expiration Date Dilemma
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:43:38

Brian,

Do a test with the stuff. I can only pass on my experience: I used the last
bit of Araldite 420 almost five years after the expiration date and found it
to be as solid as ever. If you ever find crystals in the main (yellow)
component , then you simply heat the whole can in hot water and it will be
as good as new.

Karl