Re: Europa-List: Help - Arlington via Silverton

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help - Arlington via Silverton
From: Craig Ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:22:45

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I didn't get your message untill today.  My computer crashed and I
was unable to download anything for the past few weeks.  My son and I were
at Arlington and we missed you there as well.  If you attended the Lockwood
Rotax engine seminar we were in the same tent.  If  you're not home by now
and still in the northwest please stop by for a visit.

craig ellison
503-873-3251 H
503-873-6118 O
503-508-5198 Cell