Re: Europa-List: Tri Gear rear gear socket installation.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tri Gear rear gear socket installation.
From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:46:24

Brian,

I agree with your assessment.  In fact, it's exactly what I did.  Like
Cliff mentioned, it's a pain in the back, but, with a little effort,
everything will fall into place.  Be sure to level the fuselage, fore
and aft and side to side, before starting the gear installation.  Also,
make sure your angle iron is level.  Due to a slightly unlevel situation
on my shop floor, I had to shim the angle to make things line up...

Jeff - N55XS - Louisiana
Taxing and waiting on FAA inspection...