RE: Europa-List: Tri Gear rear gear socket installation.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tri Gear rear gear socket installation.
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:41:46

Yes, that's the way it works out. It's too close to the vertical in the
front to get that measurement. I just tested mine yesterday with a little
bounce and it held up great. No cracks anywhere. Of course it was a planned
test you know. It couldn't have been a mistake (hahaha).

Dean Seitz
A284
N284A