Europa-List: Europa Club Membership

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Membership
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:12:28

Dear Rowland

Hope you have returned from Kemble in one piece!

I thought I would make contact to ask a couple of questions regarding our
handover of data management.

1) Is the Club database cover by Data Protection legislation?

2) Can you send me a CSV of DB from FileMaker so I can do a dummy run?

I'm intending to run the process on MySQL or SQL Server.

No hurry on this as I know you are on holiday soon?

Kindest Regards

Gerry