Europa-List: Wing chord

Subject: Europa-List: Wing chord
From: Brian Phillips <bphillips@energy.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:33:04

I am about to attach my still boxed XS wings to my garage ceiling with a
pulley system, there is limited space there, can anybody give me the
finished (flaps installed)  XS wing cord at its widest point so the
finished wing will fit?

Brian  489

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail
and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your
business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More
information about how we handle your personal information, including your right
of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.