RE: Europa-List: Wing chord

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing chord
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:22:58

Although not currently overhead, my wings have spent considerable time
hanging chordwise vertical in the garage whilst I was working on the
fuselage. Then I hung the fuselage while working on the wings, and until I
installed the main gear legs there was (barely) sufficient room to park my
car under the fuselage.

At the root, including the fairing (which you have yet to install) the chord
is 43 inches/109 cm; without the fairing it would be about 2 inch /5 cm
less.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Irvine, California