Re: Europa-List: Re: Your 914 Rectifier problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Your 914 Rectifier problem
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:14:24

<<Does the 80% figure apply to pure
> lead/gas recombinant batteries, >>

Yes, its a function of the chemistry rather than the physics of
construction. However,, the better type of battery would take longer to
degrade to 80% capacity, excepting that the 'regulations' (i.e. JAR design
codes) only allow 80% for the purpose of calculation.

Glad you made it across the Channel; I would have made the same decision!

Rgds.,
Duncan.