Europa-List: 9 Msgs - 06/09/05 plus previous,days too

Subject: Europa-List: 9 Msgs - 06/09/05 plus previous,days too
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:41:38

From: "willie harrison" <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest:

Hey, just find a small country to invade and you'll soon feel better...

-
OK, so I am being a boorish American.
In 2005, I don't think it's too much to ask that
people learn to use their E-mail software.

Please be considerate of the hundreds of people on this list
by only including what is relevant.

Ira N224XS

Willie
if you don't mind, I agree with Ira.It's not only a bore to have to scroll
through
a big pile, it messes up Matt's system too
Graham