Europa-List: N166BB For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: N166BB For Sale
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:16:50

Europa Group,

Some of you may recall about a year ago I listed my Europa Conventional
Taildragger for sale and did sell it but it was not delivered and remained
in my hangar flown periodically.  This week the owner came to fly it home
but the weather was not cooperating.  As we pondered the situation, he
became more and more enamored by the RV series aircraft that we have at our
shop along with the multitude of Europa's.  To make a long story short, he
has elected to have us assist him in building an RV-10 and listing the
Europa for sale.  Anyone interested, can contact me off list for details and
photos.

Photos will be on the Flight Crafters web site soon.

Bob Berube N166BB Conventional Taildragger

Flight Crafters