Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB
From: Jacques.POINT@total.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:53:20
 14, 2004) at 02/06/2005 15:23:55,
        Serialize complete at 02/06/2005 15:23:55,
        Itemize by SMTP Server on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January
21, 2004) at
 02/06/2005 15:23:55,
        Serialize by Router on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.1|January 21,
2004) at
 02/06/2005 15:23:56,
        Serialize complete at 02/06/2005 15:23:56

peter,
I would be very much interested by the full kit (Board and components)

Thanks

Jacques POINT

"Peter Rees" <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com