Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AC200 manual switch?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AC200 manual switch?
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 07:15:34

Cliff,
Also downwind in the circuits, I switch to HOLD and adjust the RPM to 4300,
as you otherwise pick up speed downwind at CRUISE 5000 and only have to take
it all off again to put the undercarriage down.
We are talking about the best of course ....Monowheel Classic  ... I take
it!!
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward