Europa-List: May 21 2005 Benton, Kansas USA

Subject: Europa-List: May 21 2005 Benton, Kansas USA
From: Mike Baker <galahav@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 06:38:40

It's time to help us celebrate the opening of the new
FBO!  Please help us get the word out to as many
pilots as possible.

At 7AM it's a free all you can eat Breakfast.

Throughout the day we'll have Aviat Husky Performance
demonstrations by the best factory authorized dealer
in the lower 48, Diamond aircraft demonstration
flights, Cessna Aircraft on display, Vintage aircraft
fly-bys and Stearman charity rides piloted by an
astronaut/test pilot.  If we have enough interest from
those that want to test their take-off and landing
skills, we'll have a short field take-off/landing and
spot landing contest in the afternoon.

At 5 we'll start serving the $5 a plate BBQ dinners
with all the fixens.

And around 7 or so, the Classic Rock Band will carry
us through the evening.

If you need a place to stay overnight, we have plenty
of wings you can sleep under and even a few hangars if
you're afraid to sleep outside.

We hope you can spend all day or at least part of the
day with us.  It's gonna be fun!!!