Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AC200 manual switch?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AC200 manual switch?
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 16:38:19

Thx. Terry and Cliff

I had in mind:
To verify operation before take off
Go Course to keep things cool on ground
When making long, shallow fast descents, go course
When fooling with favorite hold settings (manual switch controls hold as well)
Since not sure best way to warm motor after in-flight start with a cold motor,
it
will be played with in both hold and manual mode
I read the manual, and seems if the AC200 quits, for any number of reasons, the
manual switch will get a workout
I forget just how useful the Manual switch is for Feather/Unfeather operations.
I am not sure if Course will make for an easier air start, which will require
manual

Cliff admits "Just my opinion.  Remember "I am an armature"

I am far worst, just a ARMCHAIR READER!

Ron Parigoris