Europa-List: Mono Brake Bleed

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Brake Bleed
From: Jim Butcher <europa@triton.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:54:28

Having difficulity bleeding the brake on our monowheel.  I understand that the
fluid needs to enter at the bleed valve on the caliper but how does one do this?
I tried just pumping the master cylinder hoping it would suck up the fluid
without success.  Also tried filling the master cylinder and pumping fluid to
the caliper without success.  I notice on this forum that Bob Harrison used a
"squeezy bottle" to force fluid into the caliper.  What's a "squeezy bottle"?

Thanks

Jim Butcher A185 B241BW
finishing engine install & FWF wiring